Rheem MR20230 20 Gallon Point-of-Use 240V Electric Water Heater
Rheem 20 Gallon Point-of-Use 240V Electric Water Heater
- Seamless, blow-molded, polybutene tank ? impervious to rust and corrosion
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- The most energy efficient in its class
- Recessed brass drain valve is out of the way of brooms and scrubbers
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents and scratches
- Bowl shaped bottom allows complete sediment draining
- High temperature polysulfone dip tubes
- All plastic tank eliminates the need for an anode rod
- Thermally fused element to protect tank against "dry-fire"; low watt, density for long life
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve
- Factory installed vacuum relief valve
- Inlet and outlet connections are 3/4" NPT
- Water tight grommets keep out overhead moisture and condensation
Note: We will not be held liable for any damages, injury or death caused by proper or improper installation of hot water heaters. All water heaters of any type MUST be installed by a trained and licensed technician. See Terms and Conditions. The warranty may become void if the water heater was not installed by a professional installer. Also warranty may become void if the installer does not have the proper permits for that water heater. A plumber or installer should be consulted on what water heater model can be installed in your home or business.
Usually available to ship within 5 to 7 days.
Prop. 65 Warning: This product contains one or more chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.